You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Description
Apple designs Apple TV and iTunes to work together in a completely integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.1 Extend the complimentary service and support on your Apple TV to two years from the original Apple TV purchase date.2 With the AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV, you can be sure that your entertainment will play on and on. That’s because it covers both your Apple TV and iTunes—whether you use a Mac or a PC.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple4
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Apple TV
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station or Time Capsule5
- Included Apple Remote and power cord
Software support included
- Connecting to AirPort networks
- Buying shows from the iTunes Store
- Accessing photos on your computer
1 Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2 See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html for full details.
3 Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
4 Availability of mail-in support depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. See terms above for full details.
5 Must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
- Additional Information