You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Description
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support. The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac.1 With the AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac, you get direct telephone access2 to Apple experts for technical support on using OS X; quick iLife and iWork questions; and connecting to printers and AirPort networks. You also get global repair coverage3—including both parts and labour—for your Mac and select Apple peripherals.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Onsite repair for Mac desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site4
- Mail-in repair for Mac notebook computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple4
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule5
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
- Using OS X6
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
1 See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html for full details.
2 Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
3 Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
4 Availability of each option depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
5 Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
6 For Mac computers running OS X Lion Server, the AppleCare Protection Plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of OS X Lion Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support (available in select countries).
- Additional Information