You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Description
The patented iFusion has been specifically designed to address the requirements of small office/home office users by integrating the most useful features of a traditional telephone with the iPhone.
Surveys have indicated that more than 70% of iPhones are used in a business setting, now becoming so pervasive that many business professionals rarely use their desktop phones - if at all. The patented iFusion has been specifically designed to address the requirements of business users by integrating the most useful features of a desktop business telephone with the iPhone.
- Ideal for calls when you want to talk hands free with a high quality speakerphone designed specifically for the iPhone.
- Ideal for use in your home or office
- Start a video conference using apps such as FaceTime or Skype
- Integrated dock charges your phone faster than USB
- Enjoy streaming music from your iPhone
- Compatible with iPhone PBX apps, such as Cisco Mobile 8.1, Avaya one-X Mobile, and MaxMobile for Microsoft Lync
When used with iPhone business PBX applications, the iFusion will save you money by eliminating the need for an expensive proprietary deskphone.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers rich audio quality
- Powerful full duplex speakerphone for hands free conversations
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed telephone handset
- Embedded iPhone dock provides power and battery charging
- USB port enables data synchronization with a Mac or PC
- Audio line out to connect external stereo speakers
- Additional Information
|Suitable for||iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G S, iPhone 3G|