You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Description
This wireless sensor works with your iPod nano*, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, to track your workouts. Insert it into the built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe and pair it with your existing Nike + iPod receiver attached to your iPod nano.
iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, include Nike+ support built in. So you can get all the benefits of the Nike + iPod Sport Kit without the extra receiver.
This sensor is also perfect as a replacement for a sensor that has been lost or has exhausted its battery. Or it's great if you want to have a sensor for a second pair of Nike+ shoes.
Please note: This package includes only the Nike + iPod wireless sensor. If you also need the wireless receiver for iPod nano, purchase the complete Nike + iPod Sport Kit.
What's in the box:
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Printed documentation
- Either an iPod nano* with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver, an iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS or later.
- Nike+ shoes
- iTunes 10 or later (available via free download)
- A Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later
- Internet access and a free Nike.com account
- Size: 1.37 x 0.95 x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.23 ounce
- Broadcast frequency: 2.4GHz
*For iPod nano (6th generation), the Nike + iPod Sensor is optional and only required for workouts using the Polar Wearlink®+ Heart Rate Transmitter for Nike+.
The sensor's battery is not replaceable or rechargeable and has a life of over 1000 active hours. Battery life will vary considerably based on use and other factors.
- Additional Information
|Suitable for||iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th Gen), iPod nano (7th Gen), iPhone 3G S, iPod touch (4th Gen), iPod touch (3rd Gen), iPod touch (2nd Gen), iPod nano (6th Gen), iPod nano (5th Gen), iPod nano (4th Gen), iPod nano (3rd Gen), iPod nano (2nd Gen), iPod nano (1st Gen)|