You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Description
iRig MIDI connects MIDI keyboards, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more to an iOS device to control not only the included SampleTank FREE* but also a world of MIDI-compatible apps such as GarageBand®. You can also use iOS apps to control external MIDI equipment such as sound modules, DAWs or lighting systems right from the mobile device.
IN/OUT/THRU. These connect to any standard MIDI jacks using the included 2 x 1.6m/5.2’ cables. iRig MIDI also has 2 LEDs for displaying the MIDI activity on the IN and OUT ports.
iRig MIDI also exclusively provides a micro USB port – with included cable – that connects to any standard USB power supply source so that the iOS device can stay fully powered during long sessions.
- Standard Core MIDI interface connects any MIDI hardware device to Core MIDI-compatible apps
- Directly connect MIDI keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more using the included 2 x 5.2’ (1.6 m) MIDI 5-pin DIN cables
- 3 MIDI ports: IN/OUT/THRU
- 2 LEDs for MIDI IN/OUT activity display
- Micro USB port can charge the iOS device while in use
- Free apps included*: SampleTank FREE* the powerful sample-based sound module app and iRig MIDI Recorder FREE*
- Additional Information
|Suitable for||iPad 2 (2nd Gen), iPad (1st Gen), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G S, iPod touch (4th Gen), iPod touch (3rd Gen)|